Premed 101 Forums

Quick question about prereq GPA

Hey,

Just wondering how this work,

So you need two chems for prereqs. Chem 101 and 102. Say you get an A in 101 but an A- in 102. You want to replace the 102 mark for your prereq gpa. If you take Chem 211 and get an A will that replace the A- for your prereq gpa. or do you have to take 213??

Basically, say i took 5 chem courses (i didnt). got an A in 2 of them and 3 A-'s or lower for my prereq GPA the 2 A's will be there correct?

Thanks alot

Hey,

Just wondering how this work,

So you need two chems for prereqs. Chem 101 and 102. Say you get an A in 101 but an A- in 102. You want to replace the 102 mark for your prereq gpa. If you take Chem 211 and get an A will that replace the A- for your prereq gpa. or do you have to take 213??

Basically, say i took 5 chem courses (i didnt). got an A in 2 of them and 3 A-'s or lower for my prereq GPA the 2 A's will be there correct?

Thanks alot

Hah! I know you, obi wan kenobi, and I think you are right. If you took five chem courses, and the 2 highest courses you got an A, you should be good. For example, if you took Chem 211, and got an A, then I think that would replace your A-.

(try posting this in the U of A forum, there may be some people who have a better idea than I do)

Archived