Premed 101 Forums

UofT clothes

I was down at UofT a week or so ago (handing in my acceptance), and so I decided to check out the UofT Meds clothes... all they had was like 3 shirts, all girls' shirts... anyways, I called in today to ask, and apparently the med faculty orders new clothes each year? for anyone at UofT, when is the new stock of clothes usually available and where can we get them?

thanks

yea I was hoping to at least have a UofT med t-shirt for playing sports this summer lol

there's nowhere we could order any generic (no year) UofT med clothes for the time being, or anything like that?

something wrong with our "regular" u of t clothes? :P jk...

Or.... Get a couple of our vic college shirts? be part of the best college on campus?

Here are answers to the questions raised:

1) The fate of the future distribution of CMA bags will be decided this month. If you don't get the CMA bag chances are you will get a UT Meds bag.

2) You will have a UT meds sports t-shirt by January. Pretty much the whole 1st year class goes to med games in Quebec. You will need the team shirt for this.

3) The first year class (1T3) doing the clothing sale this year was delayed in getting everything sorted out. Normally the clothing is out in Feb-March. This clothing is not found at the book store. Generally, only medical students, residents, and faculty order from the catalog.

4) You might get a UT Meds shirt in your o-week kit. This has been common in years past.

3) The first year class (1T3) doing the clothing sale this year was delayed in getting everything sorted out. Normally the clothing is out in Feb-March. This clothing is not found at the book store. Generally, only medical students, residents, and faculty order from the catalog.

You guys are slackers! My year we had it before Christmas break!

The possibility of not getting a CMA/MD Financial knapsack just because someone feels like you shouldn't because it might corrupt you is silly.

I would not worry about whatever the decisions turns out to be because if you really want the bag, you can always (a) contact MD Financial directly yourself to obtain one or (B) you can always ask a friend at another medical school to ask their local MD Financial on your behalf - there are always extras. You are all free people and can do whatever your like!

Archived