Premed 101 Forums

Poznan Medical School

Hi everyone,

Ive been going through the threads and noticed theres not much info on the Poznan med school.

Anyone planning on applying and if so have you heard of how hard it would be to get residency back in canada. Im interested in psych... and I know it is one of the less competitive residencies.

What kind of testing would one need to do to get residency.

Any information about the school, experiences, residency, etc is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all

I've never heard of anyone going to Poland. That being said the testing and residency situation would be the same as any IMG coming back to Canada... there are probably over 100 threads on this site to search through (use the search option) concerning the ins and the outs of the process. Basically its pretty tough but possible.

Check out the CaRMS website as well as http://www.mcc.ca/en/IMGs.shtml for comprehensive information on IMGs.

Also I feel like I've seen EXACT thread posted in at least three forums... you should definitely only have to post it once in one forum.

Hi everyone,

Ive been going through the threads and noticed theres not much info on the Poznan med school.

Anyone planning on applying and if so have you heard of how hard it would be to get residency back in canada. Im interested in psych... and I know it is one of the less competitive residencies.

What kind of testing would one need to do to get residency.

Any information about the school, experiences, residency, etc is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all

You should check out this other pre-med forum for students interested in studying medicine overseas. It's called valuemd.

I've got the link here directly to the Poznan section of the forum.

http://www.valuemd.com/poznan-university-medical-sciences/

Try asking your question there. You might get more responses there.

Archived