Premed 101 Forums

MMI Prep/Interview Practice

Hi guys!!

I just had my follow up interview after being rejected by Dal and the largest factor in my rejection was the interview.

Does anyone know of any MMI/Interview practice courses offered around Nova Scotia?

Dr. Sullivan, the person doing the feedback, suggested I contact a Mrs. Hung at Dal for information on a communications course. Does anyone know anything about that?

Thanks for any help,

Otto

Hey,

How did they contact you about the feedback session. In my rejection letter it told me to email Tracey and I did that a while ago, but I have yet to hear anything back from her about a date/time for my feedback.

hey!

In order to get an interview I just sent an email to Tracy. I had it June 2nd. Surpised I had it so early as I only sent in the email a week prior!

As for practice interviews, I'd like to organize some weekly practice sessions leading up to the next round of interviews!

Going in fresh turkey (is that an expression?!, sounds like one, so I'll use it) really killed me this year! I didn't expect to be so nervous during the MMI.

So if there is any interest, please message me. Or better yet, let me know if these practice sessions already exist in some context!!

Otto

Archived