Premed 101 Forums

Out of curiosity...

Did you legitimately prepare for the mcat WS?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you legitimately prepare for the mcat WS?

• yes
    • no

Does anyone know if they actually check your examples? For my prep course i always make up b.s dates and little stuff like that....they're real examples but i have no idea when some happened so i just make something up that seems right and they never check...if I were to get stuck on the mcat and fudge up some random number as a date for a real event or something like that would they actually take the time to check this or just focus more on the example in general rather than every little detail

Does anyone know if they actually check your examples? For my prep course i always make up b.s dates and little stuff like that....they're real examples but i have no idea when some happened so i just make something up that seems right and they never check...if I were to get stuck on the mcat and fudge up some random number as a date for a real event or something like that would they actually take the time to check this or just focus more on the example in general rather than every little detail

Yeah, I think that's fine. I really don't think they care about the little details like names or dates, as long as the example you're using supports your main argument well.

Archived