Premed 101 Forums

U of T Application Packages?

Just thought I'd throw this out there but for the people who were accepted, did any of you receive the application package they said they would send out in May? I have yet to receive mine so just wanted to know whether any of you have received it? I'm in Toronto so I'd imagine the package wouldn't have to travel that far :cool:

If not... guess I'll wait it out but if some of you have received yours, maybe Ill email them Monday in case they forgot to mail mine or accidentally accepted me :eek:

Thanks

Hi Dinan,

I haven't gotten anything either. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Great, thanks for confirming... I was just a bit concerned since last years applicants got their packages middle of may

No worries, guess we have to just have to sit and wait.

Cheers

I've still got nothing yet. But will be giving UT a call in the morning regarding that and something else.

You guys got all your shots and stuff done yet?

Nope nadda yet. Please let us know when you contact admissions and when they finally decide to mail the admission packages.

In terms of shots.... just gotta get the second tb skin test and then done, thank god!! I hate shots.

Please let us know what you find out. Thanks

When I called them on June 9, they said they were "in the mail".

Anyway, I am backpacking in South Korea right now, I won't personally see the package for a while.

Can someone please list what's in the package. Some important dates, events and numbers like tuition cost and whatnot?

Would be greatly appreciated!!

When I called them on June 9, they said they were "in the mail".

Anyway, I am backpacking in South Korea right now, I won't personally see the package for a while.

Can someone please list what's in the package. Some important dates, events and numbers like tuition cost and whatnot?

Would be greatly appreciated!!

Just stuff on O week, White coat ceremony, forms to send back specifying whether you should require a left hand working station, housing and OSAP fraternity, ODA membership and cpr courses and stuff like that.

Nothing Id be worried about so enjoy ur trip.... you got plenty of time I would think.

Ok, panic attack.

I finally managed to Skype my mother and she told me no package from UT has arrived for me.

I also ordered my transcript 2 weeks ago and UT never emailed me back saying they have received it or not. (I emailed them to keep a look out for it and to notify me once they received it, nothing. Transcripts shouldn't take that long!)

Actually, I won't be back in Toronto till end of August, about a week before O-Week. So everything needs to be done while I'm trekking around in Asia.

When is tuition due??

I believe there are 3 options for paying tuition: 1)Tuition can be paid in full by the registration day which would happen during your orientation week 2) Tuition can be paid in 2 installments. The first installment would have to be paid by the registration day in order to be registered. The 2nd installment would get paid later, but would be subject to a service charge or something. 3) The OSAP deferral option, it will allow students who are eligible for OSAP or other government funding to request a fee deferral online.

O-Week for you guys in Tuesday Aug 31 - Friday September 3. More information can be found on the http://www.rosi.utoronto.ca website, about how much tuition is and how to defer payments or installment amounts.

Archived