Premed 101 Forums

Need help from York students!

I'll be a biomed sci student next year at york, and I have to pick my courses within the next few days. If possible, I'd really appreciate it if a few people who went to YorkU could help me out with prof/course selection. I don't want to end up with a prof who is the "essence of pure evil and preys on his undergrad's GPA like a vicious flesh eating bacteria."

Thanks in advance,

Morzan

I'll be a biomed sci student next year at york, and I have to pick my courses within the next few days. If possible, I'd really appreciate it if a few people who went to YorkU could help me out with prof/course selection. I don't want to end up with a prof who is the "essence of pure evil and preys on his undergrad's GPA like a vicious flesh eating bacteria."

Thanks in advance,

Morzan

whats your major?

Thanks in advance,

Morzan

If you want a higher GPA, come to U of T? Sometimes.... bell curves CAN work in your favour (not usually though)

well for bio, you don't really have a choice for profs

for chem1000, all profs are hard

for chem1001, i found maggie austen easy... although the class average still tends to be a C

She's not coming back anymore (or so she says) :(

Archived