Premed 101 Forums

Who here has gotten their verifiers checked?

I'm wondering whether or not to contact all my verifiers cuz i'm trying to keep a low profile...

wondering what are the chances of them contacting my verifiers?

You probably should.... not good to have a surprise... why would contacting your verifiers care about your profile?

None of my verifiers were contacted.

I don't think its unreasonable to want to avoid broadcasting to the world that you will be applying to medical school.... ESPECIALLY if you are re-applying... quite a few graduate students on the floor I'm working at this summer are also considering whether to re-contact their verifiers for the 3rd time in 5 years...

But I think contacting your verifiers is the responsible thing to do.

ESPECIALLY if you are re-applying... quite a few graduate students on the floor I'm working at this summer are also considering whether to re-contact their verifiers for the 3rd time in 5 years...

Graduate student here. I didn't tell my verifiers for this reason. I only contacted verifiers whom I knew had different contact information.

None of my verifiers were checked (that I know of, that is) for my OMSAS application. UBC on the other hand verified some of my summer student mentorship experiences with my supervisor.

Archived