Premed 101 Forums

July 9th MCAT!

takashi

July 8th for me (so, close enough I figured I'd post here! lol)

I'm doing decently with where I'm at with my studying. Ahead of where I was last year, but behind in terms of where I wanted to be at this point. I'm about halfway through the first read of everything (which takes me the longest because I make sure I understand everything before moving on). I've also done some VR and I'll be doing my first AAMC practice test on Saturday. If I can stick to what I scheduled myself to do, I should be able to catch up/get ahead of where I want to be before the big day. I bought 1001 Physics and 1001 Ochem in addition to what I had before, just because I know those are my two weakest areas. I figure the more practice I can get with those problems, hopefully the fewer mistakes I'll make on the real thing!

I have Berkley for Physics and Chem which helped me out quite a bit. I scored 11 on PS my first time around just based on Kaplan stuff and for my second attempt I was able to score 13 using the Berkley stuff. I dont think I will have the time to do all the questions for Bereley this time around but theres definitely tons of practice questions.

Archived