Premed 101 Forums

Some Questions

Hi everyone, I'm doing my applications for US schools this summer and just had a few questions regarding the protocol. Firstly, as a Queen's student, should I be using my letter grade or my percentage grade for my courses? If it's the latter, does anyone know what the AMCAS scale for Queen's is? Secondly, for my Work/Activities, should I only be using the things I did in university, or is high school stuff relevant too? Thanks for the help!

Hi everyone, I'm doing my applications for US schools this summer and just had a few questions regarding the protocol. Firstly, as a Queen's student, should I be using my letter grade or my percentage grade for my courses? If it's the latter, does anyone know what the AMCAS scale for Queen's is? Secondly, for my Work/Activities, should I only be using the things I did in university, or is high school stuff relevant too? Thanks for the help!

Input the grades as they appear on your transcript (it'd be the same as you see on your unofficial online). The scales are a sticky and I know Queens is there.

In terms of activities, the US doesn't like high school activities (unlike Canada). But ppl say that if your involvment INCREASED during uni then you can add it, otherwise don't list it.

Well, the unofficial online transcript for Queen's has both a letter grade and a percentage grade. I was just wondering which one I sho0uld be using :\.

Which one looks better? ;)

PS I don't think it will matter, when you're verified they'll see how to convert.

Archived