Premed 101 Forums

Fail to Complete First-Year UWO Breadth Requirement

Hi Everyone,

I finished first year of university and realized today that i failed to complete the first year breadth requirement at The University of Western Ontario: 1.0 course from each of two of the three categories (A, B, and C) :( . So my question is , am i in any sort of trouble and what are my options. Thanks so much for helping me out!

Hi Everyone,

I finished first year of university and realized today that i failed to complete the first year breadth requirement at The University of Western Ontario: 1.0 course from each of two of the three categories (A, B, and C) :( . So my question is , am i in any sort of trouble and what are my options. Thanks so much for helping me out!

When I was doing my degree at Western, you just needed to accomplish the breadth requirement by the time you graduated... not in your first year.

I don't know if they've changed things around but I can't see why it's that important to have a credit from all the areas in first year.

I really wouldn't worry, just get a social sci and an arts by the time you're done 4th year.

When I was doing my degree at Western, you just needed to accomplish the breadth requirement by the time you graduated... not in your first year.

I don't know if they've changed things around but I can't see why it's that important to have a credit from all the areas in first year.

I really wouldn't worry, just get a social sci and an arts by the time you're done 4th year.

He's right, this is only a graduation requirement. I just completed my Arts requirement this year (3rd). You'll be ok, just watch the number of essay courses you need to take. Sometimes they can sneak up on you

Archived