Premed 101 Forums

Khan Academy for mcat help

Sebriz

Go through the individual subject playlists (e.g. bio/chem/physics/math)...I've been using his channel religiously. It's been helping me a lot with the fundamental basic concepts which is so important when it gets down to more difficult concepts. I'm so grateful for this channel actually - it stuns me how a person could dedicate all of their time to this! :)

I'm so grateful for this channel actually - it stuns me how a person could dedicate all of their time to this! :)

Same here. It amazes me how much this guy knows, and even more that he put so much time and effort in to making it available to everyone (in an easy-to understand format to boot!). :D

• 2 years later...

Kahn academy is great, and you can get a lot of free information off there.

There is also another site called coursesaver, you have to pay for the videos but Chad (the dude teaching) has almost singlehandedly taught me Gchem and Organic. His physics and bio videos are also worth watching. All of the videos focus specifically on what you need to know for the MCAT, and his videos come with a great "Fastplay" option so you can zoom through. Not to mention quizzes after each video so you can hammer home the concepts.

I sound like an advertisement, but pay for the videos if you are really struggling with some of the science concepts, you will be glad you did. :o

Archived