Premed 101 Forums

White Coat Ceremony? Family and Friends?

I'm assuming many of you accepted to Toronto have received your admission packages in the mail.

Regarding the white coat ceremony, does anyone know (in the context of inviting guests) what the procedure is? Is it reserved for family members, can you have your boyfriend/girlfriend/ friends there? How many people are allowed?

I tried searching the forums but very little info was divulged on how formal the ceremony was? I know the dress code is business casual but can anyone confirm this?

Perhaps current UT dents students can shed some light?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

In terms of dress code, business casual is pretty accurate. You want to make a good first impression with your class mates, but remember that you also want to be comfortable!

There's not too much info on the WCC b/c we're re-doing it completely this year and you guys are going to get a beautiful WCC in comparison to previous years.

Hey,

In terms of dress code, business casual is pretty accurate. You want to make a good first impression with your class mates, but remember that you also want to be comfortable!

There's not too much info on the WCC b/c we're re-doing it completely this year and you guys are going to get a beautiful WCC in comparison to previous years.

Oh, great.... thanks for the reply amalgam, looking forward to it. So I guess in terms of who you can bring is completely up to you?

Thanks again

Archived