Premed 101 Forums

When do we get our student numbers, uni. email, etc?

Guest postman

Guest postman
You will get your London student card, your e-mail for life, and all that jazz set up during O-week. The windsor student cards will be set up on the first week back. The windsor student cards will give you access to the MEB rooms and the UWindsor services.

Thanks Alistriss!

Not sure if this has been answered but where are Windsor students attending orientation? (and when is it?)

To your previous post, does this mean Windsor students will have both a UWO student card and a UW student card? Not bad... Thanks once again!

Thanks Alistriss!

Not sure if this has been answered but where are Windsor students attending orientation? (and when is it?)

To your previous post, does this mean Windsor students will have both a UWO student card and a UW student card? Not bad... Thanks once again!

A few people in the White Coats thread mentioned that our orientation will be in London. There will be billets arranged too?

Does anybody know if former UWO students can get their old e-mails back? I did my undergrad at Western, and my e-mail was closed when I stopped being an UG student. Can I get the old address back, or will I get a new one?

You will get a new one that is yourname2014@meds.uwo.ca where the 'your name' is your first initial then last name. This e-mail is also available to you forever... it won't expire after a year like your undergrad one did.

What I am wondering is whether or not my old student number will remain. I am also a UWO grad who has spent two years as alumni. I imagine my student number will remain the same and my status will be changed from alumni to undergrad again... but is there anyone who graduated UG at UWO and went back for meds that can confirm this?

Thanks!

Wait how do you guys know the class is full?

We don't, just edjumacted guessing.

Facebook group now has 235 members or something like that...half of that number is current grads though so there are about 120 members on Facebook for 171 spots. NOSM is full already, UofT and Queens seem to be pretty close to full at this point with one or two stragglers. Ottawa might have a few more people here and there, but for the most part it really looks like No Provisional Acceptance did a doozie on waitlist movement in the summer. They just sent out student numbers to a bunch of people, which to me suggests at the very least that things have quieted down enough for admin work to be put toward the incoming class rather than figuring out who will be in the incoming class.

There could still be 30 seats swinging in the wind, but given that the other schools have really tailed off in terms of offers, it doesn't seem like there are many left out there?

Yep... I don't have any official information to suggest the class is near full, its just a hunch based on the date, my expected effects of the provisional acceptances change and the fact that we are seeing quite a few Windsor students pop up on this forum.

Archived