Premed 101 Forums

Where are you living (Windsor)?

Thanks Alastriss . . I won't have a car next year, how hard will it be to get around the city? . . . and I was planning on living East of the bridge heh.

I think the transit system is pretty good. I used it throughout high school. Although it wouldn't be necessary, it would be really convenient to have a car.

There is a lot of housing available in Windsor, especially near campus. Unfortunately, the crappiest housing is the housing near campus.

I haven't heard much about that residence, but it is very close to the school (5 minute walk away). It is west of the bridge though and far from amenities. I looked at the room prices, I think you can get an apartment or a room in a home for a much better price.

I haven't heard much about that residence, but it is very close to the school (5 minute walk away). It is west of the bridge though and far from amenities. I looked at the room prices, I think you can get an apartment or a room in a home for a much better price.

you can :) Some people just love the closeness factor.

Guest p0stman
is there a reason why you are so set on residence?

I just want to be as close to campus as possible... however I just toured a couple of the Boardwalk apartments yesterday and they looked pretty good as well.

I just want to be as close to campus as possible... however I just toured a couple of the Boardwalk apartments yesterday and they looked pretty good as well.

I would really advise you against residence. The close proximity factor won't replace the parties at 3AM before early morning class/exams, the pulled fire-alarm pranks when you get an opportunity to observe in the OR the next morning, and all other sorts of useless pranks that seem hilarious to 16/17/18 year old kids but really aren't.

Archived