Premed 101 Forums

Official UWO Thread

Hey guys, so based on last year's posts, it seems like we will be notified today/tomorrow. Last year, those who were accepted received acceptances as early as the day of the Adcom meeting (which is today) via the student center website.

Just so there's no confusion (because people will ask a lot of questions):

1. Western students can access the Student Center website as they have done in the past. Non-western students received a link to set up the student center website from Trish a while back.

2. The website will either show a green check, a stopwatch, or a red X, meaning accepted, wait-listed and rejected, respectively.

3. Usually if your box is blank by the time others have received check marks, it means that you have been wait-listed or rejected.

4. Emails usually go out the next day.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit. Happy stressing!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, so based on last year's posts, it seems like we will be notified today/tomorrow. Last year, those who were accepted received acceptances as early as the day of the Adcom meeting (which is today) via the student center website.

Just so there's no confusion (because people will ask a lot of questions):

1. Western students can access the Student Center website as they have done in the past. Non-western students received a link to set up the student center website from Trish a while back.

2. The website will either show a green check, a stopwatch, or a red X, meaning accepted, wait-listed and rejected, respectively.

3. Usually if your box is blank by the time others have received check marks, it means that you have been wait-listed or rejected.

4. Emails usually go out the next day.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit. Happy stressing!!

Way to bring on the pressure!

Wow!!! I can't believe I'm actually typing here!!!

Finally...ACCEPTED!!!

=D

just finished 4th yr. Honours

best 2 yr GPA: ~3.95

best 2 yr GPA in %: ~90-91%

AA: 21

RC: 19

waitlisted at McGill and UofT so this was my final chance for the yr I'm so happy

good luck to everyone else! hope to see u in Fall!!!!

I just called the registrar's office...and they said they're still in the middle of entering the acceptances into the system (so all the green check-marks haven't appeared yet!)

There's still hope!!!

To those who have already seen green check-marks on their UWO student account, what letter of the alphabet do your last names begin with?

Mine's 'T' so I'm hoping that maybe they haven't gotten that far down the list?!?

The wait is killing me!!!

Good luck everyone:) And congrats to those who already got accepted!!:D

If they're doing it in any order, it might be from the top of the list to the bottom. Top of the list being students with the highest overall scores. I only say this because usually the green checks come out, then the wait list, then the rejections.

Archived