Premed 101 Forums

Official UWO Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol we're trying to outsmart them since they won't give us any details.. i dont think there's posts about this last year tho.. we need more waitlisters who were crazily checking their status around 140 like me to verify lol

It's stressful enough as it is. So 11:14 pm Pacific time is 2:14?

ya I believe so! how many got off the list last year according to the forum? Like 20-30? or is that a high ball..

I think 20 is the lowball. It has always been at least 20-25 movements. 40 is a super optimistic (for us) highball, but i think over the past couple years it went up to ~35 spots.

Waitlisted too. Just checked... I didn't check since 2pm and it definitely did not show up until then.

I'm at work right now but after I get off I think I'll go to the office and beg for my waitlist position... I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

my goodness penguin!! be a trooper and plz do that for all of us!!!!!!!!

Hey congratz to those who are in!

Just curious as to how many of you got in the second round of applying, i have noticed that my stats are exactly the same as those who got in, except I got rejected and this is my first time applying...so just curious if there is anyone outthere who got accepted first time applying..??

Congratz again:)

Waitlisted.

EssDee, I had higher grade and DAT than some of the people who were accepted. Unfortunately, I now have good and obvious reasons to believe that my interview scores are very low. My DAT mark wasn't that good either compared to many of the posters here.

I think we're playing with 1% to 2%... maybe even 0.## %.

That makes a huge difference in being accepted, waitlisted, and rejected as many post-interview applicants are very strong in terms of grade and DAT.

Oh well!

Back to nursing I go.

Hoping for a better news next year.

Mr. Nursing.... i honestly thought the interview didnt matter as much...i mean i've read several posts where ppl thought their interview didn't go well, and they got early acceptances! Not to mention, myself thinking the interview DID go well, i made the ppl laugh several times!! I think if you are already in a career (such as nursing) for you...maybe thats what you are meant to do...i myself may consider going into nursing...my bestfriend's a nurse and I am so jealous of her job- 9-5 no stress, and she goes to schools and educates children on health...sounds fun!

I am also waitlisted but recently around 9:00 received an email from an administrator. It instructed me to log into UWO student centre account because they were trying to communicate something. So I checked, but there was nothing new. Does anyone know what this means?

Archived