Premed 101 Forums

The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was the best red card ive seen in my life

the penalty kicks in the shoot out were a joke, 2 easy saves for the uruguay goalie... its called... "far side, top corner" biatch, not 3 feet left of centre on the ground.

suarez's red card was totally worth it haha.

ghana deserves to lose for being mega cry babies. one second gyan was writhing in pain and the next he's up and running? gtfo.

I think they should give the FIFA refs. better watches, I was thinking atomic, those quartz watches can really fall behind... :D

Lol I know eh? I was in panic mode wondering when the game would freaking end. When Uruguay got that second goal, and the ref kept on adding more time, the only thing that was going through my mind was, "Uruguay, don't tie the game!!"

Lol I know eh? I was in panic mode wondering when the game would freaking end. When Uruguay got that second goal, and the ref kept on adding more time, the only thing that was going through my mind was, "Uruguay, don't tie the game!!"

Me too. BLOW THE DAMN WHISTLE!!! lol

Tmr will be a big game..... Who's rooting for Germany???

Germany is going to take it all! Tomorrow they are going to show the Spaniards soccer/football is really played, and then they're going to do the same thing to Holland in the Finals:D

Deutschland ist am besten!:D