Premed 101 Forums

The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

tooty

Lol I know eh? I was in panic mode wondering when the game would freaking end. When Uruguay got that second goal, and the ref kept on adding more time, the only thing that was going through my mind was, "Uruguay, don't tie the game!!"

in one world cup match years ago, the winning team was obviously trying to delay the game during the few minutes of extra time, so the ref added 7 more minutes to the game. he was one spiteful mofo :o

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Germany is going to take it all! Tomorrow they are going to show the Spaniards soccer/football is really played, and then they're going to do the same thing to Holland in the Finals:D

Deutschland ist am besten!:D

Deutschland all the way! :D

It's going to be noisy here in Munich tonight. ;)

So sad:(

Germany did not play well today at all. Very disappointed.

I also blame the stupid octosquid. It's all his (hers? its?) fault:

I guess I'll have to jump on the Oranje bandwagon for the final:p:D

Germany lost :(. Now all my hope's gone, wait I ll root for oranje then. Hope they kick spain's ass. (but realistically I think it might be the other way around)

With Korea and Japan out early, I jumped onto supporting Germany. But Germany played like crap today. Spain deserved the win. Spain is playing the like the favourite they were in the beginning. I think they will take the title.

Interesting final - neither has won the world cup before.

finchy

I really thought that it was a beautiful game.

And holy crap, that Oacle Octopus is amazing!!

lmao we were discussing the octopus in my tutorial just before the game. Looks like it was right....I'm gonna steal it for when I apply to med school LOL.

Germany broke my heart....I hope Netherlands destroy Spain now!

lmao we were discussing the octopus in my tutorial just before the game. Looks like it was right....I'm gonna steal it for when I apply to med school LOL.

Germany broke my heart....I hope Netherlands destroy Spain now!

Lol, I have a feeling Germany is going to feast on octopus tonight. :P

Lol, I have a feeling Germany is going to feast on octopus tonight. :P

If the Germans are feasting on it, I assume they'll be "schnitzelizing" it? So... Octoschniztel? Or in German.. Krakeschnitzel? :D

Actually.... thinking about it... that would probably taste similar to calamari if they were to do that....:P

im glad spain upset germany, all the easier for the netherlands

With Korea and Japan out early, I jumped onto supporting Germany. But Germany played like crap today. Spain deserved the win. Spain is playing the like the favourite they were in the beginning. I think they will take the title.

Interesting final - neither has won the world cup before.

finchy

Archived