Premed 101 Forums

The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

tooty

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a snoozefest. The only exciting moment of that game (besides the game winning goal) was the flying kick to the chest.

Anymore diving and this game could qualify as a water sport.

Haha, I didn't find it boring though. Both teams had great chances. Some amazing saves. Although, the diving was a bit annoying, but it didn't really ruin it for me. The ref definitely had it in for Holland though. :mad:

Haha, I didn't find it boring though. Both teams had great chances. Some amazing saves. Although, the diving was a bit annoying, but it didn't really ruin it for me. The ref definitely had it in for Holland though. :mad:

That last free kick form Netherlands should've resulted in a corner. How the ref did not see the sudden change trajectory of the ball but is able to give out all those yellow cards against Holland is beyond me =/. With exception of that amazing drop kick though ^_^

That last free kick form Netherlands should've resulted in a corner. How the ref did not see the sudden change trajectory of the ball but is able to give out all those yellow cards against Holland is beyond me =/. With exception of that amazing drop kick though ^_^

Yeah, that last free kick... I have no idea.

Also drop kick should have been a red, no doubt.

yay Espana!!! :D:D:D what a worthy winner! their hard work clearly showed and i am so so happy for them!

I loved how a Spanish spectator said that we don't care if the stadium is overwhelmingly full of dutch fans.. we have got the world behind us!

the Dutch clearly didn't care about showing good sportsmanship. you can tell they only cared about winning

may be sushi by now :confused:
No way. Paul is a German god now.

yay Espana!!! :D:D:D what a worthy winner! their hard work clearly showed and i am so so happy for them!

I loved how a Spanish spectator said that we don't care if the stadium is overwhelmingly full of dutch fans.. we have got the world behind us!

the Dutch clearly didn't care about showing good sportsmanship. you can tell they only cared about winning

Um, yeah. The whole point is to win. No matter how many yellow/red cards you get or how many dives you do.

No way. Paul is a German god now.

Um, yeah. The whole point is to win. No matter how many yellow/red cards you get or how many dives you do.

um, no. the whole point is to win while playing nice. i would rather see a team lose after putting up a great game than see a team desperately trying too hard to win

um, no. the whole point is to win while playing nice. i would rather see a team lose after putting up a great game than see a team desperately trying too hard to win

who dove for the dutch? i remember seeing embellished falls from spain. i'm still glad the dutch lost but i do think spain played a little dirty..

Archived