Premed 101 Forums

Meds 2014 O-Week

i was just testing out a theory. Maybe the people who are not getting them early are uwo students. I guess I'm wrong. But no worries, we should both be getting email from the office soon.:D

ponaem, are you on the Windsor campus? Perhaps, it takes them a bit longer to get everything ready for the Windsorites than the Londoners.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ponaem, are you on the Windsor campus? Perhaps, it takes them a bit longer to get everything ready for the Windsorites than the Londoners.

I still haven't gotten an update either to the account and wasn't expecting to for a few more weeks but we will see I guess :)

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is any way we can change the access code (formerly known as the PIN) we got with our Student Number?

I've gone and changed the password associated with my USER ID, but I can't seem to find a way to reset the access code associated with the student number. I think my access code may have been compromised, and would like to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is any way we can change the access code (formerly known as the PIN) we got with our Student Number?

I've gone and changed the password associated with my USER ID, but I can't seem to find a way to reset the access code associated with the student number. I think my access code may have been compromised, and would like to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

The help desk at schulich can do that - just give them a call :)

London campus and no info for meeee yet. I also did my UG at UWO.

so i guess i'm not alone. Hopefully we get all the information. BTW...anyone else in a pickle regarding immunizations? I'm up north and its next to impossible to have anything without it taking enormous time to finish up. blaaah!:o

I thought I told everyone to relax this summer :)

It's coming! Maybe it is taking us a bit longer but I think you will agree the 10 days of fun will be worth it in the end.

Enjoy your summer, O-Week won't come any sooner by knowing what will happen and when. I can't imagine that it will be much longer before this stuff starts to come out.

RSVP for the White Coat Ceremony was released. 2 person maximum which is pretty disappointing as I wanted to bring both my parents and my wife. :(

No worries... I don't think I'm bringing anyone so I'm sure there'll be some extra seats left for those who want to bring extra guests!

I can plan O-week in an afternoon if it were 2-3 days of mediocre fun. If you want 11 days of epicness, then you'll have to wait. Hell I'm an o-week leader and I still don't know what's going on lol.

excuses....too much time at barnies I think

Archived