Premed 101 Forums

Orientation Clinical skills day

How important / awesome is it really ?

I want to go back to T.O this weekend for a friends dress rehearsal, and I wasn't planning on going to the formal. Just how informative is the session - is it a must do ?

It is a very good experience but I wouldn't worry about missing it - we will make sure you get other chances to learn these skills (via our clubs)

Speaking of which - is there a fee to join clubs ? There a whole list I'd love to join, but is there a membership your supposed to pay at all ?

Almost all of them are free, and the ones that aren't just have fees associated with events (i.e. pay us $10 and we'll organize a camping trip, stuff like that). If there are any fees associated they'll let you know, so join as many as you want.

Almost all of them are free, and the ones that aren't just have fees associated with events (i.e. pay us $10 and we'll organize a camping trip, stuff like that). If there are any fees associated they'll let you know, so join as many as you want.

exactly! You actually already have paid for them in a sense via student fees etc.

Archived