Premed 101 Forums

Useful Advice for Everyone

pre_doc_2010

Some former members of Med school admissions committees say that whether we have excellent or poor MCAT scores/GPAs, we definitely need to have strong written applications. This is unfortunate because the best doctors are not necessarily the best writers. :(

I know of some previous Ontario and Alberta med-school applicants who had relatively poor marks/scores but still got interviews and acceptances across the country. I believe that the difference is that they had really strong applications (I've read them personally). I suggest you find someone to assist you in distinguishing yourself and with editing. My friends got help from igotin.ca (they said that these guys have over 90% success rate which is quite impressive), others got help from med school students/graduates. Whatever you decide, make sure you have a strong written application.

Thank you for your commercial thread trying to play on the insecurities of med school applicants ot have them put their hands in their pockets and turn over money to you for essay editing.

Our membership has a strong group of editors, including myself, do undertake this service for free. Our success rate is over 90% and is free!

Find business elsewhere.

...My friends got help from igotin.ca (they said that these guys have over 90% success rate which is quite impressive), others got help from med school students/graduates...

I'm personally having a hard time with some applications so I do appreciate the advice pre_doc.

Cheers,

Jon

Hehe, you've been a busy one. Creating accounts here and posts there, all to have the users believe you're a legitimate poster.

You registered both the accounts "pre_doc_2010" and "JonGrader" on the same day, Join Date: 09-14-2010.

Also, you only created new posts (and the new account) after future_doc ratted out your original post.

Better luck next time. ;)

hahaha, I happen to join the same day as another user and this makes us the same person! you're tres cute.

I think the fact that school just started EVERYWHERE, chances are that there will be several people joining this group and posting on the same day :cool:

Lol, Shoot. You got me.

I guess the break between the posts of your account and pre_med_doc2010, wasn't actually you frantically creating a new account after being pointed out on the pre_med_doc2010 account.

And those three consecutive hello's, each one minute apart in the "What's everyone doing(vol II)" thread, that wasn't actually you trying to pump your post-count so your new account would be more believable.

And the extra dot in each subsequent "hello" in said thread, that wasn't actually you trying to avoid the “This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes” error message while doing so.

It makes more sense that you are a completely new zany poster, who decided to be pre_med_doc2010's night in shining armor for his very first (more-than-1-word) post.

I just thought that Deus ex machina was limited to books and movies.

(Oh, and you accidently left-out your characteristic sign-off in your second reply. Cheers.)

Today, 09:21 PM

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Posted By JonGrader

hello there..

Today, 09:20 PM

Posted By JonGrader

hello there.

Today, 09:19 PM

Posted By JonGrader

hello there

Today, 08:45 PM

U of A courses recommendation help

Posted By pre_doc_2010

I personally haven't taken it. You can call the...

Today, 08:39 PM

Posted By pre_doc_2010

Number of seats per school for 2011

Does anyone know...

Today, 02:39 AM

Posted By pre_doc_2010

Some former members of Med school admissions...

Archived