Premed 101 Forums

I'm going to catch this Mewtwo

Mithril

You see, you're not the only who likes David Lynch. I think he's a great writer and director. However, am I the only one to have noticed that he used the exact same recipe for both mullholand drive and lost highway? Those two movies are great by the way but it's sort of a disappoitement. What do you think.

And Scorcese sucks even more and more as he gets older. He used to be a raging bull...

thebouque, why do you say: I can't tell who's a bot and who's real anymore.

Anyway, I ended up using 37 duskballs, which leaves me with 63 duskballs, so a 63% chance at acceptance? I hope so.??

This is why I ask you because I didn't understand. So good luck to everybody!

fourloves, why did you say, why do you say: I can't tell who's a bot and who's real anymore.

Anyway, I ended up using 37 duskballs, which leaves me with 63 duskballs, so a 63% chance at acceptance? I hope so.??

This is why I ask you because I didn't understand. So good luck to everybody!

Can we talk about SC2 instead? lol :) Cuz I haven't played Pokemon in years...

You're belittling the traumatizing situation the OP is in. Trying to change the direction of the thread when he is clearly in an agonizing struggle to capture that Mewto exhibits lack of empathy.

I can't tell who's a bot and who's real anymore.

Anyway, I ended up using 37 duskballs, which leaves me with 63 duskballs, so a 63% chance at acceptance? I hope so.

I know this whole thing's messed up but (just to instill some logic) if your chance was 100% at the beginning, you would've caught it with the first ball.

Pokemon is awesome. I'm 21 now and it was the defining fad of my childhood years 11 years ago. In fact, I didn't start studying for my July 29th MCAT until June 18th because I was too busy trying to catch 'em all with the new games.

I'd like to say that that's sad, but the defining fad of my childhood was/were? Pogs. Yep. I'd explain it/them, but it's a bit painful to admit.

Archived