Premed 101 Forums

Urgent question, thank you!!

Hi, sorry for posting this question in a new topic, I'm just really nervous and was hoping someone would answer this!

For those of you who applied last year and applied again this year -- if you've submitted your app, does it show up on your omsas "review your app here" the info about what year you previously applied in? i can't see any of that info on my review. it just shows the choices i selected to apply to, but not if i applied in a previous year, or even for that matter if i chose english or french for ottawa.

i'm worried that something got screwed up.

thanks so much.

No worries, mine doesn't have that either and I have applied in the past.

I have another major worry. Today I accidentally deleted an e-mail from OMSAS. It was in spam folder and I only realized this right when I deleted it. The subject was something about verification. Has anyone recieved anything general form OMSAS today ( Oct,1 2010).

Thanks a great bunch

Thanks Mithril. Unfortunately I have deleted that e-mail. Any tips on how to verify now? or do we need to verify at all?

Thanks again

Or you can log into your OMSAS account and notify OMSAS of a change of email address... You will probably get an email from OMSAS asking to verify your email address again.

"To advise OMSAS of changes to your personal or referee information, or to respond to offers of admission, click here to use the Secure Applicant Messaging Tool."

Archived