Premed 101 Forums

Studying for Midterms?

in2bat0r

Yeah I'm following that exact method, I hope it works for me, my first midterm is on monday. I'm freaking out.. I started studying about a week in advance, is this sufficient?

So far a lot of my professors have snuck in little things mentioned in class on to the midterm, things only people that go to class would be able to answer.

My two cents.. go to class :P

I study for every class differently. One thing I make sure to find out from the prof is if they pull questions out of the text on material they haven't covered in class. This will let me know if i should invest time in the textbook or just stick to lectures.

I always summarize my lectures/text info in word and make study notes, and then go over that as many times as I can before the exam.

I started studying about a week in advance, is this sufficient?

More than enough for most, not enough for some, and just way way too much for others. All depends on you; you'll figure it out. But the fact that you've started out studying ahead of time and asking these questions makes me think you'll probably be fine.

the best study technique: masturbation.....

Study for some time, masturbate, then study some more, and then masturbate again, repeat this until your midterm...

Definitely helped me ace my midterms......

hahahahhahaahhahahahhahahha lolol

So far a lot of my professors have snuck in little things mentioned in class on to the midterm, things only people that go to class would be able to answer.

My two cents.. go to class :P

Yeah I was keener on that front for cellular this semester. She even gave us Midterm 'hints'... Then I do the midterm today, and the exam was the exact opposite of her hints. Crapola. Sometimes they're just out to get you.

The best way to study is to know exactly how everything works. That's it.

the best study technique: masturbation.....

Study for some time, masturbate, then study some more, and then masturbate again, repeat this until your midterm...

Definitely helped me ace my midterms......

LOL He just nailed the post. Just nailed it!!! EPIC POST. :D :D :D :D

Archived