Premed 101 Forums

Cal Reference Letters

it is an online only reference. there is a character limit. the deadline is midnight that our apps are due.

Does anyone know if the reference questionnaire is on the same application program that gets clogged up on the evening of Oct 15? I have some refs that are procrastinaters and might wait it out until Friday night...

2 of my referees still need to submit! I guess I'll have to send out 'friendly' reminders to them on tuesday!

Hi Skp, how do you check that they have submitted ? I did not see any difference in my referee page and so I just sent out a "friendly reminder" email right now. My referee says that he has filled out the information already.

NVM, I can see it now :D

If your referees haven't completed their part yet and you haven't touched base with them about it in the last few weeks, I would send them a reminder RIGHT AWAY. With midterms coming up, and if they are procrastinators, they`ll need the next few days to get things in order. You`re gauranteed a better letter this way too as they`ll have 5 days instead of 2 to prepare.

Archived