Premed 101 Forums

Verifier for Sketch??

Hey.

I am wondering if we were supposed to put verifier for each activity, even though the verifier number is present in the detailed sketch??

For example:

Volunteer-X X Hospital (2)

in the title?

I did not do this... I assumed that I didnt have to because there was the verifier number under details

What should I do?

Hey.

I am wondering if we were supposed to put verifier for each activity, even though the verifier number is present in the detailed sketch??

For example:

Volunteer-X X Hospital (2)

in the title?

I did not do this... I assumed that I didnt have to because there was the verifier number under details

What should I do?

It used to be required for the schools that didn't use the detailed sketch (NOSM, for example). But i'm not sure if there are any schools that still don't use the detailed sketch.

I think it said in the Help pop-up that we're supposed to.

Here

But this is my first time applying so other people can probably speak more about whether you should worry or not, or if you should contact OMSAS.

Yes it is required in the responses for the schools. But I believe he meant in the titles of the sketch. I think it really depends what school you apply to and what they require. NOSM used to require the numbers in the title and they would hunt you down for them. Now they have the detailed sketch, so no need.

Hey guys,

Yes, I did mean it in the TITLE.

It looks like from the image that you do need to put verfication number after the title.

HOWEVER, I didnt apply to NOSM.

Im mainly concerned about other schools in Ontario.

If I call OMSAS, would they change it? I don't see the point in putting it in the title because all schools look at the detailed sketch right? It seems very redundant

I did include the verification number in the Verifier section of the ABS Thanks!

Just Toronto. Although, in my defense, I had 10/Q, and Western/Queens went to 11/R for my year.

Toronto looks at your detailed sketch. So does Ottawa (only post-highschool activities). Quuens doesn't. UWO will look at it before your interview and ask you questions on it.

Just Toronto. Although, in my defense, I had 10/Q, and Western/Queens went to 11/R for my year.

Toronto looks at your detailed sketch. So does Ottawa (only post-highschool activities). Quuens doesn't. UWO will look at it before your interview and ask you questions on it.

So UWO does look at autobio sketch?

Is there any way I can change this? Has anyone called the schools and ask?

Sorry, shouldn't have quoted HBP's entire post. I've only used it this year. My post was more of the "crap I really hope it is ok that I didn't put it in the title" variety.

So for Ottawa, shouldi have put the verifier number in the title too??

Awesome. Although, my post was towards entity. Always worth a shot.

I have same stats as CDN!

Yeah i have 9 verbal and R, but thought I'd give it a try... who knows? :)

Hey HBP did you rewrite your mcat to increase your scores? I think you had a 10Q or something like that?

Archived