Premed 101 Forums

Where did you enter course nos

I submitted my application. I don't remember having to put

down all the courses taken and weightage. The only place

where I put courses was in the prereqs section. Am I missing

something here that people are talking about.

Yeah you had to include all of your courses taken in university.....course weight and mark. How else would they evaluate you...

I submitted my application. I don't remember having to put

down all the courses taken and weightage. The only place

where I put courses was in the prereqs section. Am I missing

something here that people are talking about.

you are but they will catch it on the evaluation process. I am sure the data entry people will not be particularly happy with the oversight but in the end it will have no impact on anything. Expect confirmation letter sometime in Nov with the list of changes :)

If it's a foreign degree then you didn't have to put in the specific courses. I have 2 degrees, one foreign and the other from here. I only had to put in my courses for the Canadian degree and for the foreign one you had to send in a WES evaluation. Hope that helps.

If it's a foreign degree then you didn't have to put in the specific courses. I have 2 degrees, one foreign and the other from here. I only had to put in my courses for the Canadian degree and for the foreign one you had to send in a WES evaluation. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much. This really clears my mind. I did send the WES evaluation.

Yeah you had to include all of your courses taken in university.....course weight and mark. How else would they evaluate you...

other schools don't require you to list all the courses, grades and weights, they just look at the transcript.

But yes, replying to the original poster, we needed to list all our courses and grades. It was a little convoluted, but you had to click on post-secondary education, and after you listed the schools you attended, and the years you attended them, another link appeared that let you list your courses and grades. Quite frankly, it's easy to miss, and i'm not surprised if more people have missed it.

Archived