Premed 101 Forums

increasing LOC limit with TD

I have my LOC with TD and as some of you may know, TD sets a limit on how much they are willing to lend you every year. At first, I really didnt care because I thought I wouldn't need too much money anyways from LOC so I went with TD despite the limitations.

Now something came up and I actually would like to borrow a bit more from TD than the limit for this year. so I was wondering if I could negotiate with the bank and get them to increase my limit. I need to increase about 15k more.

So anyone have any experience with increasing LOC limit?

I'm with RBC and I have 200 k, just in case, I started at 150, so it can definitely be raised, if they won't, just tell them u'll go to another bank.

I have my LOC with TD and as some of you may know, TD sets a limit on how much they are willing to lend you every year. At first, I really didnt care because I thought I wouldn't need too much money anyways from LOC so I went with TD despite the limitations.

Now something came up and I actually would like to borrow a bit more from TD than the limit for this year. so I was wondering if I could negotiate with the bank and get them to increase my limit. I need to increase about 15k more.

So anyone have any experience with increasing LOC limit?

Archived