Premed 101 Forums

omsas email-verification email

• 1 month later...

If you are talking about the email, you should've received it RIGHT after you submitted omsas.

If you are talking about the verification letter, i haven't received it yet either. I'm getting a little antsy since some people received it almost 2 weeks ago. Are your last names at the end of the alphabet? or did you guys submit it really late like on Oct 1?

If you are talking about the email, you should've received it RIGHT after you submitted omsas.

If you are talking about the verification letter, i haven't received it yet either. I'm getting a little antsy since some people received it almost 2 weeks ago. Are your last names at the end of the alphabet? or did you guys submit it really late like on Oct 1?

My last name starts with a M and I *still* haven't gotten my letter. I'm getting a bit anxious, and if its not in by Friday I'm going to call them.

My last name starts with a M and I *still* haven't gotten my letter. I'm getting a bit anxious, and if its not in by Friday I'm going to call them.

You should probably just call them ASAP. You really have nothing to lose. Sure, they may be annoyed, but that's a small price to pay for knowing that your application is in good standing.

You should probably just call them ASAP. You really have nothing to lose. Sure, they may be annoyed, but that's a small price to pay for knowing that your application is in good standing.

Just emailed them again. They are very fast to reply, so hopefully I'll have an answer tommorow morning. But I see your point- at this point I'm going to keep harrassing them until I get an answer. To make matters worse, I suspect my GPA calculation may get messed up, so I really want to sort out any issues before my file gets reviewed by any prospective schools.

Archived