Premed 101 Forums

To my fellow pre-med haters.

Doc2Law

I think some of the naive pre-meds have been drinking a bit too much of the Hatorade lately. I’ve seen numerous rude comments pop up referencing me not being an Anesthesiologist.Here are my responses:

You’re shi ttting your pants

In reality you think that medicine is rainbows and butterflies, but you’re scared that I may just be right. After all, I’ve gone through medical school and you haven’t. This little tidbit of information makes your acceptance look a lot less appealing.

You think you know it all

That 3.8 GPA and medical mission trip in Africa has instilled in your mind that you know all. Therefore anyone that says anything negative about medicine is a dumbass and doesn’t know sh it.

You’re young

Most of you are in your late teens or early twenties, and have gone from high school to college and then hopefully straight to medical school. You’ve never worked a real “job” in your life. Just wait until you’re working from 7am-7pm 5-6 days a week dealing with all that medicine has to give. Until then, shut the fu ck up.

Thinking back, I do remember what it’s like to be a pre-med. I didn’t know sh it and neither do you.

*This is not my writing, it's just a Resident's response to haters he got himself in other boards that i remastered a bit to make it fit here, it's not a copyright violation so keep your immaturity to yourself.*

Oh, to those who actually think that Doctors never swear and are always polite with others, wait until you begin Residency, you'll start hating against Surgeons, i'll explain it to you if you let me do it.

One last point, i know some of my posts seemed a bit dumb on the past threads, i apologize for the lack of details my posts inspired, this is what happens when you have a bad day and you are tired as hell, you can't think like a normal person until you relaxed...

I'll try my best to be a better example from now on and to you haters, how about you go study ? That may increase your chances drastically.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think some of the naive pre-meds have been drinking a bit too much of the Hatorade lately. I’ve seen numerous rude comments pop up referencing me not being an Anesthesiologist.Here are my responses:

You’re shi ttting your pants

In reality you think that medicine is rainbows and butterflies, but you’re scared that I may just be right. After all, I’ve gone through medical school and you haven’t. This little tidbit of information makes your acceptance look a lot less appealing.

You think you know it all

That 3.8 GPA and medical mission trip in Africa has instilled in your mind that you know all. Therefore anyone that says anything negative about medicine is a dumbass and doesn’t know sh it.

You’re young

Most of you are in your late teens or early twenties, and have gone from high school to college and then hopefully straight to medical school. You’ve never worked a real “job” in your life. Just wait until you’re working from 7am-7pm 5-6 days a week dealing with all that medicine has to give. Until then, shut the fu ck up.

Thinking back, I do remember what it’s like to be a pre-med. I didn’t know sh it and neither do you.

*This is not my writing, it's just a Resident's response to haters he got himself in other boards that i remastered a bit to make it fit here, it's not a copyright violation so keep your immaturity to yourself.*

Oh, to those who actually think that Doctors never swear and are always polite with others, wait until you begin Residency, you'll start hating against Surgeons, i'll explain it to you if you let me do it.

One last point, i know some of my posts seemed a bit dumb on the past threads, i apologize for the lack of details my posts inspired, this is what happens when you have a bad day and you are tired as hell, you can't think like a normal person until you relaxed...

I'll try my best to be a better example from now on and to you haters, how about you go study ? That may increase your chances drastically.

Well at least we know he's a lawyer now!

Anyways I've seen a few of the posts about people wondering if you are who you say you are or not. In my opinion, I think it's a case of too many trolls on this board in the past and people spreading mis-information that they probably just want to do their due diligence before they start listening to what you're saying at face value.

Most of the other stuff you've said seems to ring true what from what I've seen (on the sidelines, although whats wrong with surgeons? I am starting to really like them - even if they dump off all the med management onto me all the time.

Doc2law and his google search and paste advice (pretending to be an anesthesiologist), HAHAHHAHAHA.

It's generally not dangerous,

The anesthesiologist usually sees the patient the day before the operation and re-emphasizes the advantages of acupuncture anesthesia, as well as the disadvantages and side-effects and complications of chemical anesthesia.The patient is also informed of the sensation he will feel with the surgical incision (a feeling of coldness across your neck) and other surgical maneuvers, such as traction on the trachea and neck muscles during thyroidectomy, or feeling of traction or heaviness within the abdomen or chest. Patients who are to undergo thoracotomy are told that they will probably experience shortness of breath, a feeling of heaviness, or inability to breathe all of which are important signs to breathe with the diaphragm as previously instructed.

When the techniques are applied in the right way, there is normally no real risk of complications, that's why it is applied in many cases to correct minor to medium problems, depending on the situation and the patient's current status.

This answer is copied and pasted from this site:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/?p=494

The other exchange, lolol.

lol, guys, doc2law isn't an anaesthesiologist-lawyer 10 year veteran who spontaneously started posted on a pre-med forum.

Don't expect any physician-level answers from him, hahah.

Once you get your rejection letter, please, feel free to think about me a good 30 seconds before you start crying.

That'll be it.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA.

The level of immaturity exhibited in your posts confirms without a doubt you aren't a physician IN ADDITION TO YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH AND PASTED ANSWER, HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

And when I get my acceptance letter, I will LAUGH thinking about you and then I will send you a bouquet of flowers and the address to the nearest community college, BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. LOLOLOLOL.

If it can make you feel better about yourself, go read my response on the respective thread.

Wow this guy's such a mad troll...

I just read your response on the 'respective' thread and it definitely did NOT make me feel better. It made me feel bad... for You.

What type of person spends his time acting like a veteran anesthesiologist (that also apparently went to law school) on a pre-med forum.

I think you might have a disorder or something. Go out more, also see a psychiatrist (they're doctors, they help).

I just read your response on the 'respective' thread and it definitely did NOT make me feel better. It made me feel bad... for You.

What type of person spends his time acting like a veteran anesthesiologist (that also apparently went to law school) on a pre-med forum.

I think you might have a disorder or something. Go out more, also see a psychiatrist (they're doctors, they help).

Oh, now you use the big words to sound credible.

*If you want to know this guy everyone, go read his previous comments on other threads and compare them to my posts, you'll see a huge difference regarding everything.*

Doc, I know that most people of my age don't know much, but we think that we got it all figured out (includes me). But it's also true that we always keep learning, now matter how old we get :P

Oto, even if you believe the guy's a troll, you're BWAHAHAH's and LOLOLOL's don't give you much cred either. It really looks like saying that a guy's a troll makes you feel very proud. :S

P.S. I agree that some surgeons have strong personalities :P

Yeah, sorry about that. It's just me going wild for ONE post because I predicted something correctly, hah. I'm burnt out already..

Yeah, sorry about that. I think it's just me overreacting because I predicted something correctly, hah.

You can't predict/assume something without proving it, you didn't prove anything and you can re-send the other link all you want, it won't change the fact that you're an insecure person who has to pick on someone just because of jealousy or because you have nothing else to do.

Well at least we know he's a lawyer now!

(on the sidelines, although whats wrong with surgeons? I am starting to really like them - even if they dump off all the med management onto me all the time.

The reason why many of them are "tough or simply rude" is because they work too much and have to do lots of sacrifices even after their studies.

They get paid well, very well but can't enjoy a fraction of what they make.

One of my surgeon friends had to skip the birth of his son and he was really frustrated...You know what i mean.

Oh, now you use the big words to sound credible.

*If you want to know this guy everyone, go read his previous comments on other threads and compare them to my posts, you'll see a huge difference regarding everything.*

If you regulars here honestly can't tell that this is future_doc, well, that's a little sad. f_d - you know the mods see the ip addresses of those logged in to the forums, right? Start using proxies if you really want to be tricky about multiple accounts. ;)

If you regulars here honestly can't tell that this is future_doc, well, that's a little sad. f_d - you know the mods see the ip addresses of those logged in to the forums, right? Start using proxies if you really want to be tricky about multiple accounts.

I thought I was supposed to be Cher :confused:. Make up your minds guys. :P And in the past, I have been accused of having other user names. If the truth needs to be known, perhaps my alternate name is Mr_Obvious. :P

By his user name, everything is Obvious to him, even if not factual. :D

BTW, I am a supporter of Doc2Law if that was not obvious.

If you regulars here honestly can't tell that this is future_doc, well, that's a little sad. f_d - you know the mods see the ip addresses of those logged in to the forums, right? Start using proxies if you really want to be tricky about multiple accounts. ;)

I haven't seen doc2law use this ( :P ) ridiculous emoticon yet, so it can't possibly be f_d.

Edit - I'm laughing as f_d's post wasn't there when I made mine. Case in point?

Can someone in Montreal go and get a list of the graduating class of

McGill Law Class (LL.B.)of 1988.

Should be simple? Perhaps they have a list of graduating students like all med faculties. Then we will cross-reference the names to current practicing anesthesiologists and expose the fraud for who he is.

Anyone? Please. Thanks, my google skills have failed me in finding the list of graduates online.

Doc2Law has to be the youngest lawyer turned MD in history, he can't be more than 16 years old.

and yeah it crossed my mind that it's another account of f_d... ugh kids and their lack of lives

How about you go make some other Anti-Muslim thread so you can show everyone here what's crossing your mind ?

1. You don't need to prove yourself on the internet.

2. If someone is accusing you of something and you disagree, repeatedly arguing with him/her leads NOWHERE.

3. :

Nintendo_Get_A_Life_Green_Shirt.jpg

Just learn to ignore each other. The other people here have enough common sense to judge the writing style and behavior of posters and decide whether or not to trust their credentials.

I've been lying about my identity as well. I actually am, in fact, a superman.

With respect to the OP - so long as someone gives decent or well intentioned advice then I say they're a much appreciated and much welcomed addition to the forum.

Without getting the cyber police to backtrace our IP's we really can't tell who anyone is anyhow. Though I believe rmorelan spends his days happily zipping around on that scooter, I can't help but question why a frog wouldn't just hop around. Some frogs can jump many times their own body length, they can climb trees and swim really well too.

[...] Some frogs can jump many times their own body length, they can climb trees and swim really well too.[...]

I was about to tell you that frog doesn't climb tree, but you're damn right ! I had always wondering why some frog had some littles disks at the end of their ''fingers''. thank you for the info !

ref: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/603991/tree-frog

At this point, I'm unsure which is actually worse:

A posing premed pretending to be some double professional that they're not or, a veteran anesthetist/lawyer acting like a juvenile dumbass in an attempt to validate their own identity to an online forum of premeds.

If I did have to vote though, you generally don't get too many anesthesiologists joining premed forums right around the beginning of an application cycle only to try to push candidates away from medicine with initial contributions such as the thread: "Reasons not to become a Doctor today." You also don't get too many anesthesiologists that sit around on a forum posting consistently over a 7 hour span (Sept 3rd as one example). Or to take it one step further, most aren't around at 3 or 4 p.m. nearly every afternoon to regularly contribute to threads. Generally because Anesthesiologists go to work at a hospital most days from what I hear, although I could always be wrong.

So we either have the saddest anesthesiologist/lawyer ever. One who hasn't worked all September in favour of dissuading premeds from going into medicine. Or a very committed troll.

Generally because Anesthesiologists go to work at a hospital most days from what I hear, although I could always be wrong.

You're 50% right. Anesthesiologists do go to the hospital most days.

And there is no need to make anesthesiologist (or any doctor) a proper noun--there is enough of a god complex in medicine already.

----

Grumpy resident Surgeon

Archived