Premed 101 Forums

2011 Interview Discussion

That's because Queen's isn't actually a med school..... It's a secret spy training facility ;)

THAT would be awesome! I totally forgive them if this is true. How awesome would it be to be a secret spy-doctor?! That's it, Queen's, you're my top choice now :)

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope U of T doesn't come for me on Friday - it sounds like (on their blog) regrets come Friday.

As for Queens, I hope you're right but why do we do this to ourselves...?

Refined forms of masochism?

Just noticed this thread has an amazing number of views... approaching 60,000 already while the "Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants)" thread which has been going on for a loooooong time (since 2002 :eek:) only has about 100,000.

Refined forms of masochism?

Just noticed this thread has an amazing number of views... approaching 60,000 already while the "Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants)" thread which has been going on for a loooooong time (since 2002 :eek:) only has about 100,000.

2 months of waiting for any news at all will do that....

Maybe Queen's will make up a new day called Blurbsday and send out the invites then. Or maybe they'll send interview invites on February 29th, thus implementing a policy whereby a new class is admitted every four years.

I promised myself that I wouldn't be so anxious/crazy this year about Queen's, but as you can guess from the first part of this post, I've gone a little nuts. :P

Here's hoping for tomorrow!

Maybe Queen's will make up a new day called Blurbsday and send out the invites then. Or maybe they'll send interview invites on February 29th, thus implementing a policy whereby a new class is admitted every four years.

I promised myself that I wouldn't be so anxious/crazy this year about Queen's, but as you can guess from the first part of this post, I've gone a little nuts. :P

lol. This may me really laugh more than it should have. I think the waiting is getting to me.

This made my day. Thank you! :)

I was just looking at the 2011 Interview Stats thread, and was wondering if the stats posted now means that Queens has changed their selection method? There are some people with amazing stats who just got rejection letters...

seriously what the hell is going on?! I expect to be rejected because of my subpar MCAT but there are people with GOOD mcat scores and GOOD gpas getting rejected!

Archived