Premed 101 Forums

Interview Offers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome, congrats to people who got interviews. It seems that the interviews were sent in one batch. There could be multiple batches? If all the acceptances were sent all at ones and the rejections, then how come so many of us have nothing?

They may send multiple batches of invites/rejections - is it clear that all the notifications so far have been for IP?

Oh well, no interview. Congrats to all those who did get one!

sorry to hear that, Cass. Last two years i didn't get an interview, so this year i'm psyched to even get on the wait-list for an interview.. which is kinda sad if you think about it.. but still. I'm psyched.

Awesome, congrats to people who got interviews. It seems that the interviews were sent in one batch. There could be multiple batches? If all the acceptances were sent all at ones and the rejections, then how come so many of us have nothing?

I seem to remember the same thing happening last year. I was reading all these posts from people who got interviews and I didn't get my rejection tilla few hours later.

rejected here.

CASPer went well (imho) but I know the VR/GPA were on the low side.

Glad to see lower cGPAs and achievable (aka VR 10, 11) VR scores making it to interview. Good luck everyone. :)

Got an interview for March 26th!

OMSAS cGPA 3.89

VR 9

IP

I am super shocked considering my VR...it would have almost completely eliminated my chances in the past. I guess CASPER saved me :)

Archived