Premed 101 Forums

Hi everyone,

Just finished applying 2 days ago. >__<. I was just wondering if anyone knows when they send out interview invites for the PA program from Mac?

I've been searching all over the university's website and haven't found anything. If someone can shed some light about this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Just finished applying 2 days ago. >__<. I was just wondering if anyone knows when they send out interview invites for the PA program from Mac?

I've been searching all over the university's website and haven't found anything. If someone can shed some light about this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Most likely the beginning of April though that may vary. I know it is tough to wait. I remember how I felt last year waiting to hear back. The best advice I can give is to try not to think about it (I know, easier said than done).

If you have any questions about the program feel free to ask me. Did you come out to our info night?

Wow, we have to wait until April to find out if we got an interview or not? That is going to be a tough wait.

When do you get your final acceptance if you don't hear about interviews until April?

Well it is possible that you will hear earlier, in March maybe. I am going by what happened last year and based-on when the evaluation of applications will start this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I applied this year to PA at mcmaster. When is the interviews and when do u find out the results?

Invites are sent out in early April and MMI is tentatively booked for May 14th.

Email from Mac:

60 prospective students will be invited for an interview. Letters of

invitation to be interviewed will be sent by email in early April. The

MMI has tentatively been booked for May 14th.

Archived