Premed 101 Forums

Waitlisted

I know that if you are waitlisted, there is no telling how long you would have to wait to hear if someone has dropped their acceptance and you are going to take their spot. But I am just wondering if anyone could give a rough estimate from previous years? Or how many people were selected from the waitlist.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be giving up my spot at MUN later this week (probably Wednesday) as I have decided to accept my offer at Western. It is an honour to be accepted back home, and was a very tough decision to make. Hopefully my spot goes to one of you. Best of luck guys, and all the best!

I will be giving up my spot at MUN later this week (probably Wednesday) as I have decided to accept my offer at Western. It is an honour to be accepted back home, and was a very tough decision to make. Hopefully my spot goes to one of you. Best of luck guys, and all the best!

Thanks for letting us know!!

Thanks misskris. Best of luck to you at Western!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived