Premed 101 Forums

Interview at McMaster

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on your PA Interview at McMaster! I am currently on the wait-list for the interview process for the same program. When is the interview date?

Just wondering how much time I would have in the remote case an interview opens-up.

Best of luck

Congratulations on your PA Interview at McMaster! I am currently on the wait-list for the interview process for the same program. When is the interview date?

Just wondering how much time I would have in the remote case an interview opens-up.

Best of luck

The interview is this Saturday May 14, 2011.

Thanks a lot Highstrung.

I was told by the program assistant that they are two interview sessions. Just curious when is the other one.

I couldn't tell you when the other interview may be. When I originally emailed Danielle, prior to my invite, about potential interview dates, she only mentioned the 14th of May to me.

• 2 years later...
So I got an interview... phew! Time to prepare. I'm looking at clothes to wear but am unsure as to how dressed up to get. Med interviews it's full suit right? So where do we sit with PA interviews?

That's great! Preapre yourself be look professionals, remember opportunity knocks once. Good luck!;)

Archived