Premed 101 Forums

Western offers

It seems the common response is that "it will be out shortly" ... I asked if it would be this week and she said "hopefully, we are still working on inputting all the data"

I guess Toronto might be making some money with the non-refundable deposit this year ...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems the common response is that "it will be out shortly" ... I asked if it would be this week and she said "hopefully, we are still working on inputting all the data"

I guess Toronto might be making some money with the non-refundable deposit this year ...

Heh I bet, how much is the non-refundable deposit? Are you guys willing to actually lose the deposit money and switch to Western if accepted?

It's interesting that UWO is now behind compared to their traditional timelines and UofT was also delayed in sending out their acceptances this year. DENTAL CONSPIRACY!

Wow. Well at least you know you are going to dental school either way, so everyone hated Toronto??

I did not hate Toronto, it was a wonderful school. I have family in London and it is closer to home .. which is important to me.

I did not hate Toronto, it was a wonderful school. I have family in London and it is closer to home .. which is important to me.

Oh ok. I did not apply to TO so I wouldn't know but I was talking to a few people at the UWO interview and they all said they hated their TO interview experience. But anyway dental school is dental school right. :P

Oh ok. I did not apply to TO so I wouldn't know but I was talking to a few people at the UWO interview and they all said they hated their TO interview experience. But anyway dental school is dental school right. :P

Exactly. It is also what you make out of it .. it can be boring or amazing depend on your attitude :)

Exactly. It is also what you make out of it .. it can be boring or amazing depend on your attitude :)

Yeah I agree. I probably would've liked UofT. The reason IMO that so many ppl didn't like it is probably because of UofT's interview style (stress style interview where interviewers are cold on purpose to test your performance under pressure), but I don't know. Seems like a great school to me.

I was looking through my emails and re-read a pdf file uwo sent with the title along the lines of "interview instructions" for those interviewing on april9-10. It says (on point 17) that earlys are going to come out in early may and the others are goin to come out early july. I don't remember where I got this. I think they emailed it with the interview invitation. I hope, whether u get an acceptance early or later, they notify us sooner rather than later.

I was looking through my emails and re-read a pdf file uwo sent with the title along the lines of "interview instructions" for those interviewing on april9-10. It says (on point 17) that earlys are going to come out in early may and the others are goin to come out early july. I don't remember where I got this. I think they emailed it with the interview invitation. I hope, whether u get an acceptance early or later, they notify us sooner rather than later.

yea it was e-mailed with the interview invitation:

17. Notifications of early OFFERS OF ADMISSION will be made in early May to the top 15 in the class. Offers of admission to the rest of the class will be made beginning in July (after receipt of current year grades), by e-mail, with formal confirmation by letter – no information will be given out in person or by telephone.

yea it was e-mailed with the interview invitation:

17. Notifications of early OFFERS OF ADMISSION will be made in early May to the top 15 in the class. Offers of admission to the rest of the class will be made beginning in July (after receipt of current year grades), by e-mail, with formal confirmation by letter – no information will be given out in person or by telephone.

Yeah that's right I got that pdf file as well. Man early July, I think people on this forum posted that they sent them out June 18th last year or something like that? That's significantly later...

Archived