Premed 101 Forums

Western offers

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one has posted their acceptance except two international applicants. I had called yesterday and the lady had told me Trish is out of the office until Monday. I asked her is she knew anything about the release of the earlys and she said she doesnt believe the earlys have been sent out yet. I dont think that any acceptances have been given out yet, except for the international applicants.

But I could be wrong.............

I wish all schools sent on a specific date like they do for medicine

Except you guys found out from a bunch of schools, UBC dental didn't they send results out like 3 weeks after interviews? For med interviews mine was on Feb 12 and we only find out May 13th.. ugghhh soooo long!!! and they don't all do the same day, western is on may 13th, ontario may 5 mcgill was like march, dal and mun were either march or april i think. But yeah, there are the western and ontario schools which coordinate, but I would much rather find out earlier at some schools then have to wait forever for the whole group of schools to send.

^ don't quote the dates for mcgill mun dal, I only interviewed in ontario and western schools so I don't know the other schools release dates. my point however was that its not all on one day for med schools. I hope at least a couple of you guys get early acceptance, that would be sweet!

Well the problem for me is I can't log on. When I type in my password and username (which I've done a dozen times), it won't let me log in.

Are u trying on student centre or single sign on? You should be trying on westerns student centre. I can't log into single sign on either...

Archived