1. 1. Vote for one of the following options

• You were waitlisted at McMaster
    • You have accepted your offer of admission to McMaster
    • You have declined your offer of admission to McMaster
    • You have withdrawn yourself from the waitlist at McMaster
    • You have the sudden urge to participate

Hi folks!

I received this email just now, thought I would share it FYI,

Wishing you all the best and hope to meet some of you in future years!

-Nikki

Dear McMaster Applicant

I am writing to let you know that the McMaster MD Class of 2014 is now full. While we do not officially dissolve our wait-list until class start on August 29th, we do not anticipate making further offers. If however, a student who has accepted of offer withdraws their acceptance between now and the start of classes, we will still contact the next person on the wait-list to offer the position.

Sorry! Meant to put this in the Waitlist thread. My bad!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys,

long time lurker, first time poster. just received an offer of admission this morning to the hamilton campus! woke up extremely hung over and found the e-mail waiting for me!

good luck to everyone and hang in there, i know your pain!

Wendy just accepted my decline of offer...so hopefully someone here gets it... for the hamilton campus! good luck all!

hey guys,

long time lurker, first time poster. just received an offer of admission this morning to the hamilton campus! woke up extremely hung over and found the e-mail waiting for me!

Congrats!!!!!!! Looks like ave's offer went to you!!!

You have to look after the paperwork right away!!!

Hi folks!

I received this email just now, thought I would share it FYI,

Wishing you all the best and hope to meet some of you in future years!

-Nikki

Dear McMaster Applicant

I am writing to let you know that the McMaster MD Class of 2014 is now full. While we do not officially dissolve our wait-list until class start on August 29th, we do not anticipate making further offers. If however, a student who has accepted of offer withdraws their acceptance between now and the start of classes, we will still contact the next person on the wait-list to offer the position.

WOW .. class is full already? that seems strange given that it's not even the end of June yet. I'm thinking there will be 1-2 more offers before the start of classes, but probably not a lot more movement.

I'm guessing they had a record number of people accept and very few declines this year .....

hey guys,

Hey,

I'm not sure if this is the same Hisham that I worked one-on-one with during interview season? ..... but if it is ... big congrats bud!!!!

Was rooting for you and hoping you'd get that magical e-mail and looks like you did. Your hard work paid off!

See you around and maybe you'll get stuck with me as your preceptor for one of the MFs ... haha :)

Enjoy your summer!

WOW .. class is full already? that seems strange given that it's not even the end of June yet. I'm thinking there will be 1-2 more offers before the start of classes, but probably not a lot more movement.

I'm guessing they had a record number of people accept and very few declines this year .....

Well, Mac seems to be fitting in with the trend for Ontario schools this year. Most schools sent out messages that their classes are full.

Archived