Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance Letters Out!

I should also say that I'm really excited to meet everyone in the program and see who else made it in. To those that didn't, don't beat yourself up too badly the odds were definitely not that great after the interview. Don't give up! :)

Congratulations to everyone that made it! I've been accepted to the program as well; however, I'm still very torn as to whether I'd like to pursue PA or PT. I've had my heart set on PT forever, but this program sounds amazing and I don't want to discount it just because it's new and I'm not as familiar with it as I am with PT - I love the idea of being able to move between different areas of medicine and continuously learn new skills! PA was not a backup for me, but rather an alternate career path that I am equally interested in pursuing. Although I'm sitting on a PT waitlist, I'm not sure what I'd do if I were so lucky as to get into both programs (potentially some good news for anyone on the PA waitlist). Hang in there waitlisters and congrats again to everyone on their successful applications!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I received an acceptance letter as well! To be honest with the people who are on the waiting list, don't stress because I myself did not originally get an interview and didn't hear from Mac for a while so you NEVER know what might happen! I don't remember where but I remember reading something about wait-list acceptances starting to be sent out today...but I'm not sure.

Also, does anyone know of any good places to live/looking for a roommate? Im trying to find a place right now and it would be awesome if it was with someone in the program. =)

Good luck everyone!

Hey guys,

I don't remember where but I remember reading something about wait-list acceptances starting to be sent out today...but I'm not sure.

Good luck everyone!

I emailed Danielle and she said that Waitlisters will be contacted later this week. She didn't give an exact day. Here's to hoping!

I haven't heard a thing from Mac. I don't want to keep harrassing Danielle, so I will just keep on waiting. Maybe next year.

Are they able to tell you your position on the waitlist at least? The deadline to accept offers was June 8th so they are probably starting/going to start moving down the list soon - I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Are they able to tell you your position on the waitlist at least? The deadline to accept offers was June 8th so they are probably starting/going to start moving down the list soon - I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Thanks, fskatergirl. They haven't given me any waitlist number. Good luck in the program.

Hey guys,

I received an acceptance letter as well! To be honest with the people who are on the waiting list, don't stress because I myself did not originally get an interview and didn't hear from Mac for a while so you NEVER know what might happen! I don't remember where but I remember reading something about wait-list acceptances starting to be sent out today...but I'm not sure.

Also, does anyone know of any good places to live/looking for a roommate? Im trying to find a place right now and it would be awesome if it was with someone in the program. =)

Good luck everyone!

I'm going to start looking for a place next month, not sure yet if i want to live alone or with roommate/s

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

For those of us who did not gain acceptance last year, did they send everyone this generic email quote? See below. They did not alude to whether my interview score affected the score.

"Competition has been very keen for a limited number of places in the program. Based on a composite of your supplementary

application and academic achievements, we are not able to offer you admission to the program."

Archived