Premed 101 Forums

Omega 3 fatty acids & MCAT

Sebriz

Well future doctors, I am going to be writing my 2nd MCAT on August 8th and today I picked up some Omega 3 supplements that have alot of EPA and DHA which are proven to improve learning ability, problem-solving skills, focus, memory, and communication between cells.

Which all seem like they would help for my next MCAT!

Luckily, AAMC is not yet drug testing applicants so get your Brain-Roids on!! :)

Well future doctors, I am going to be writing my 2nd MCAT on August 8th and today I picked up some Omega 3 supplements that have alot of EPA and DHA which are proven to improve learning ability, problem-solving skills, focus, memory, and communication between cells.

Which all seem like they would help for my next MCAT!

Luckily, AAMC is not yet drug testing applicants so get your Brain-Roids on!! :)

I love this :)

During school, I take at least two omega 3 supplements every day. Make sure to exercise as well!

Luckily, I started eating my daily morning serving of Omega 3 Enhanced Eggs years ago.

Same here.

That and grass feed beef, wild fish or rather fish that eat a natural diet and free range chicken.

People wonder why we have an abundance of food choices so out of balance from their natural state and it all starts with what they are fed and because we eat what they ate we, too, are out of balance.

Archived