Premed 101 Forums

deposit

Has anyone received confirmation that Mac has received your deposit? I sent mine in weeks ago and they still haven't confirmed that they have it. I emailed them and they said it might be in their mail room. but i'm getting a little worried. I sent it via registered mail and the canada post website (via tracking number) said that it was delivered successfully to Stoney Creek. I found this odd, because it was addressed to Hamilton..

If they don't receive the deposit by tomorrow will they actually rescind my offer? It's my only offer!

Me too! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's nervous. I just emailed Wendy and asked if she received my deposit - I used regular mail, but I also sent it awhile ago and now I'm getting paranoid. :S

*EDIT: Wendy let me know that they haven't received my letter and deposit yet, but my OMSAS reply is enough for now.*

I Xpressposted my letter and deposit on May 16, and got an email from Sue confirming receipt on May 19, but they may be moving slower now that there's heavier volume. If you haven't received a confirmation email yet I would contact Sue Boyd. I can't imagine them rescinding an offer due to a postal error, though!

Archived