Premed 101 Forums

mac life sci or western biomed?

i know this is a med student forum but i need real advice. if any of u are in med school or in the process of being admitted plz tell me which undergrad program ur from and why u chose to go there from high school.

do any of u have regrets?

im not trying to start a war between these programs cuz i know u all only went to one program. plz post about ur undergrad experience. thnx

i know this is a med student forum but i need real advice. if any of u are in med school or in the process of being admitted plz tell me which undergrad program ur from and why u chose to go there from high school.

do any of u have regrets?

im not trying to start a war between these programs cuz i know u all only went to one program. plz post about ur undergrad experience. thnx

alot of people here are from mac and western - use the search function and you'll see, getting into med school is more of you than the school you go 2!

There's an identical thread from today in the general premed forum, and you posted in that thread already. Might more info there then creating a new one no?

And undergrad is just that. I have a BSc and MSc in computer science and I'm starting med school in the fall after applying only this year. Just get good grades in whatever you do and learn about yourself.

Archived