Premed 101 Forums

French Open

EBDOC15

Yes! Roger is doing really well so far, I hope he can take it. Novak has been on a roll this season though (I am a fan of his, but Roger is my #1)... Also, I really wish I didn't miss that early match between Isner and Nadal, it looked like a real nail biter!

Also keeping track here. I was in Paris and was right beside Roland Garros-unfortunately all the tickets were sold out long ago because they were so cheap. I wish I would have looked earlier. Going back to Paris so maybe I can get some, who knows. I'm hoping Roger takes it, but Novak is looking way too good, after beating Nadal in 4 straight finals and 2 on clay. Hoping for Federer to take it, if not, I'd accept Djokovic winning, as long as it's not Nadal, can't stand him!

Can't believe I haven't been following this!

Augh, will do! I just never know when the opens happen!

How much longer does it go on for? Have I missed most of it?

quarters are due up.

novak is in the semi's- his quarters opponent retired due to injury.

Super stoked for the Federer vs. Nadal final. I'm so happy for Federer, only player to beat Djokovic this year!!! I'm really hoping he can overcome his demons against Nadal and win the French Open for a second time, but that's going to be really tough, especially since Nadal is virtually a King on clay except against Djokovic. Also, I bet China's celebrating as they finally broke through in Tennis with Li Na's victory over the defending champ! :)

Federer put up a decent fight but he's a bit past his prime if you ask me, and Nadal is still king on clay.

I dunno. Federer looked like he was dominating in the 1st set, and he had a good shot at both the second and fourth.

I feel Federer will win either Wimbledon or the US open this year.

I dunno. Federer looked like he was dominating in the 1st set, and he had a good shot at both the second and fourth.

I feel Federer will win either Wimbledon or the US open this year.

Federer seems to have some serious demons when he plays Nadal. Like you said, he looked amazing at the beginning of the match. It's unfortunate that Nadal can get into his head, but it's part of the game. I hope you are right about him winning Wimbledon or the US open, or it will be the first time in a VERY long time he didn't win a single grand slam event during the year.

Archived