Premed 101 Forums

Account credit balance?

I paid my deposit now my account says

"You currently have a credit balance of $1,050.00."

does that mean it's processed and paid?

Also on a side note. i'm taking a half credit in summer school right now but i have my 15 credits. Should I wait for the mark for this course to come out at end of june or should i send in my transcript now??

I paid my deposit now my account says

"You currently have a credit balance of $1,050.00."

does that mean it's processed and paid?

Also on a side note. i'm taking a half credit in summer school right now but i have my 15 credits. Should I wait for the mark for this course to come out at end of june or should i send in my transcript now??

To be safe, why not give them a call? My account does say the same thing though (credit balance still there, no more deposit stuff), and I confirmed that it was correct with the registrar last week.

How long was it after you paid your deposit that there showed a change on SOLUS? I paid mine last Friday and there's no change on my SOLUS account, i still owe $1050. I checked my bank transaction and the money has been credited today.

How long was it after you paid your deposit that there showed a change on SOLUS? I paid mine last Friday and there's no change on my SOLUS account, i still owe $1050. I checked my bank transaction and the money has been credited today.

Hey omaha,

Generally any payment to SOLUS takes 3-5 business days to show up. I wouldn't worry about it unless it's not up by Friday (and even then, not a big deal, just might not hurt to call them).

Archived