Premed 101 Forums

Feeling unmotivated, need a study partner

I.username

Been studying for the mcat for a few weeks now, for the last couple of weeks I been feeling kinda burned out and after getting a lot of Orgo questions wrong, it's very discouraging. :( any advice/suggestions?

Also, anyone in toronto want to study together? I think it's a great way to discuss the materials and help each other out.

Been studying for the mcat for a few weeks now, for the last couple of weeks I been feeling kinda burned out and after getting a lot of Orgo questions wrong, it's very discouraging. :( any advice/suggestions?

Also, anyone in toronto want to study together? I think it's a great way to discuss the materials and help each other out.

Well, if ur test isn't too soon, you shouldn't worry too much. May be take a short break and start over. Things will get better, don't get discouraged. The ones you get wrong, go back, learn what you missed and never miss it again. Study partner is a good idea too!

Keep an eye at the end of the tunnel: picture yourself looking at those awesome mcat scores after all your effort pays off! All the best! :)

Hey I was also looking to study with some people. I am doing pretty well in the practice passages, but I feel like my speed for solving physics problems might be a bit slow at the moment. In my opinion I think a study group would be really helpful if we did practice passages/exams/sample questions under a timed environment, I think this is something that's really hard to monitor on your on.

Hey I was also looking to study with some people. I am doing pretty well in the practice passages, but I feel like my speed for solving physics problems might be a bit slow at the moment. In my opinion I think a study group would be really helpful if we did practice passages/exams/sample questions under a timed environment, I think this is something that's really hard to monitor on your on.

I think that you should team up with peef. He seems eager and willing to help ;)

My MCAT's on September 2nd. Anyone in Toronto want to have a study session on St.George campus? Let me know :P

Mine's Sept 2nd too. I'm not ready to meet up anytime soon. Sometime starting early July would be good just to see if I'm on track, answer/ask questions, exchange study tips. :)

I use a timer that goes off every 8 minutes- by which time I should have finished a passage. Tedious, but works.

Archived