Premed 101 Forums

EK 1001 and EK 101 edition?

buddy2009

Hey guys, I am thinking of buying the EK 1001 Question book and the EK 101 passage book.

however when I checked on amazone, the only version that I can find is the 2003/2004 edition.

Isn't it a bit old for present use? Is that the only edition they published and you guys used? Or is there a newer edition somewhere ?

PS: the ones on ExamKracker official site has the same ISBN number as the amazon ones (are they both the newest edition?)

Thanks!

I think there is only one edition for the 1001 books but for the 101, there is a 2nd edition. I did a search for the 2nd edition for the 1001 books but couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, on the examkrackers website, they only sell the first edition. Its wierd how on the back of the 101 book, they have a picture of the 2nd edition of the 1001 books but don't sell them. :/

I think there is only one edition for the 1001 books but for the 101, there is a 2nd edition. I did a search for the 2nd edition for the 1001 books but couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, on the examkrackers website, they only sell the first edition. Its wierd how on the back of the 101 book, they have a picture of the 2nd edition of the 1001 books but don't sell them. :/

That could be it. I only have content books and EK101 in 2007. Sorry for providing misleading info but I believe Chapters website usually have the most recent edition avaialble.

Btw I find EK website sells books at higher prices than Chapters...hows that possible lol

Archived