Premed 101 Forums

MCAT cheaters busted... In BC

hking03

lol this is funny what a flawed cheating plan. if they had this much to invest why not just hire someone willing to do the test for them for $$$ instead of duping these tutors. serves them right though.

Well because I believe when you matriculate med school, they look at your fingerprints and see if it matched your MCAT fingerprint?

Well because I believe when you matriculate med school, they look at your fingerprints and see if it matched your MCAT fingerprint?

Noo what I mean is pay the tutors to answer the test on the other end of the hi tech gadgets instead of duping some mcat instructor hopefuls

Am I the only one who feels a pang of sympathy for the alleged cheaters? Who would go through so much trouble and place themselves in so much risk to get a strong score on the MCAT, I wonder. I find it hard to believe it's a simple story of bumbling delinquents who were loath to devote a couple of months to studying.

Marginalized/homeless populations are oft driven to commit crimes of theft out of their deprived circumstance, not because they are lazy or pathetic. I wonder, then, if and what sort of circumstance could have driven these two to decide that their only chance to best the MCAT was through an elaborate, Ocean's Eleven-inspired plan?

Archived