Premed 101 Forums

GPA cutoff

Out of Ottawa wGPA cut-off is 3.85 and has been for a few years. Should we even bother applying with anything below? I emailed them and they said "The WGPA cut-offs are always subject to changes. They are usually determined once we receive all of the applications in October. The quantity and quality of the applications that we receive plays a major role in determining the WGPA cut-offs for the admissions cycle. "

What do you guys think? I haven't heard of anyone from outside Ottawa interviewing with anything less than a 3.85.

Out of Ottawa wGPA cut-off is 3.85 and has been for a few years. Should we even bother applying with anything below? I emailed them and they said "The WGPA cut-offs are always subject to changes. They are usually determined once we receive all of the applications in October. The quantity and quality of the applications that we receive plays a major role in determining the WGPA cut-offs for the admissions cycle. "

What do you guys think? I haven't heard of anyone from outside Ottawa interviewing with anything less than a 3.85.

A couple years ago, I believe a member (OOO) interviewed with 3.83 wGPA...

If your anything close to it, I'd apply if I were you.

Archived